Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Catch me on "Veronica Mars" Wednesday, Jan 25th



Catch me on the UPN series Veronica Mars! I’ll be on Veronica Mars, 9/8 central this Wednesday, January 25th and Next Wednesday, February 1st. While in San Diego, I did some “extra” work for “Veronica Mars” in my free time.

The episode on January 25th is titled “Donut Run” and it’s about Sheriff Lamb looking for an abducted baby. The scene I’m in is when the sheriff first pulls up to the border checkpoint. I’m one of the border patrol officers in the scene. Right when Lamb pulls up through the border patrol checkpoint, I open the back door of a truck. Unless they cut me out, you should catch about 3 seconds of the back of my head! LOL!

The episode on February 1st is titled “Rashard and Wallace Go to White Castle” . I’m in the karaoke scene when Veronica shows up late to work. I’m wearing a tan colored sweater…I think…it was two months ago. :)

Anyway, I walk right past her on her left shoulder then I go sit down at a table behind her. She goes over to talk to Weevil and (name withheld to protect from spoilers) and if you look over her shoulder you may be able to see me and a few of my “friends” talk about how much the guy on stage singing sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home