Monday, January 23, 2006

My 24 Thoughts 11:00am to 12:00pm

My thoughts as I watch.

1. LOL! Look at Curtis riding on the side of the truck! I don’t know. That’s just a funny sight.

2. “Don’t worry. I have someone on the inside.” Whaat? I’m shocked. There’s a mole inside CTU? How can this be?

3. Chloe is COOOLD. Love ‘em and leave ‘em. That’s her style.

4. Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! (c) Gomer Pyle The guy Chloe’s boning is the mole. Wow! Didn’t see that one coming either!

5. Wow. That whole exchange with Jack, Diana, and Audrey was awkward.

6. Okay, let’s cut through this melodramatic BS.

7. Come on! How can you NOT love Chloe? That girl is so socially inept it’s hilarious.

8. And she caught feelings over Spenser.

9. Spenser acting like he ain’t gonna talk. Trying to lawyer up. I guess it’s time to call in Richards.

10. Yeah…this guy doesn’t know who Jack Bauer is. If he did, he wouldn’t have tried some BS like that!

11. Ooooh...Jack know he didn’t have to push it in like that. Dude was clearly incapacitated.

12. “I’m not CTU. I’m Jack Bauer B - - - -!"


JBBCM (Tonight’s episode) = 1
JBBCM (Season to date) = 9



Grade
B
This episode started off slow but picked up speed with the suspense. The episode JBBCM stands at a “below average” score of “1” body dropped. Jack was at CTU the whole episode. There’s only so many people at CTU Jack could kill. With him getting outside next week, I expect the JBBCM to increase to normal levels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home