Friday, January 13, 2006

Battlestar Galactica 2.12 RESURRECTION SHIP PART 2

1. Okay, they pulled one of those “Alias” storytelling tricks. They show the end, with you wondering how our hero go there, then put “48 hours earlier” on the screen. I hate those.

2. Chief looks shook, but Helo is taking it like a man.

3. Apollo looked hurt (like his dog died) when he heard Roslin sanctioned “the mission”. I though dude was about to cry right there.

4. “Good Hunting Captain” “You too Colonel”

5. Ya know, as I watch this, the more I think about it, the more I realize there’s NO WAY Starbuck can shoot Cain (in the head, cause Adama wants to be sure) and get off the Pegasus alive. There’s NO WAY. I’ll guess I’ll wait and see.

6. There’s my D! Missed you girl.

7. WTF just happened with Gaius? Did he rid himself of Six forever?

8. Oh, that shot of Cylon bodies being blown into space from the Resurrection ship was ILL!

9. Okay, this is intense! What’s the Pegasus XO gonna do?

10. Okay, Kara looks guilty as all get out. See…she gotta go in there cool, calm, and collected…..like BOOMER!

11. Looks like Boomer PREVENTED an assassination attempt this time.


12. Ha! They both blinked! Couldn’t quite pull the trigger.

13. Oh yeah, I haven’t mentioned it this year, but Gaius is crazy.

14. And Gaeta is a Cylon. He hasn’t done anything Cylonny this episode but I stand by my previous prediction.

15. What’s up with D and Apollo? I know they had that flirting earlier this season but this looks like more.

16. This Chief/Boomer/Helo love triangle could be a sitcom. “We’re in love with a robot”
17. Roslin looks like she’s going to keel over right now.

18. Umm….okay. They kissed. I guess it was a long time coming.

19. Okay so Adama’s admiral now. Can he trust the crew of the Pegasus?

20. Now that there’s another “hard copy” Six in the fleet. I wonder what kind of havoc she will cause.

Grade
A-
Although I hated that cheap storytelling trick of “48 hours”, I enjoyed this episode. (Who am I kidding, I’ve enjoyed ALL the episodes. But I digress). The battle scenes were very nice and well done. The shot of Apollo floating in space with the battle raging around him was nice as well. The whole lead up to the assassination/takeover was very nerve-racking. I truly didn’t know what to expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home