Saturday, January 07, 2006

Battlestar Galactica 2.11 RESURRECTION SHIP PART 1

I’ve got short comments because I was distracted while trying to watch this episode.

1. Let’s do this. Season 2.2 It’s been waaay too long.

2. Woah. Roslin came out of nowhere with that. Even Adama was like, “What?”

3. Although she’s right….she sure does sound like a Cylon.

4. Wow, Tricia Helfer is showing her range. Now she’s vulnerable, “Please kill me” Cylon girl.

5. Am I the only one who thinks that the plan to attack the Resurrection Ship will not succeed completely? It seems too ambitious.

6. This is why I love this show. The final scene showing Adama and Cain giving the “mission” briefing was GREAT! The tension in that scene was so intense. It will definitely be on next week.

Grade
B+
It was a great episode, I just WISH there was some action and some “D”. The only things this episode was missing. For next week, I put my money on Adama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home