Friday, September 16, 2005

Battlestar Galactica 2.9 FLIGHT OF THE PHOENIX

This episode could have easily been a filler episode but it was so much more. A lot of character development was provided. We finally got to see Helo and Chief throwdown. You know they've been waiting to do that for a while. They had to address that "issue". LOL at Chief telling Helo, "I don't even know why I'm mad at you. It's not the same Sharon."

Good job for Chief trying to do "something" by starting his "Pimp my Viper" project. Once in a while Tigh does something right. Like getting the engines to Chief, in exchange for some Grade B moonshine of course.

I like this possible love rectangle between D and Apollo and Starbuck and Billy. If this means I get to see D more, I'm all for it.

It looks like Adama embraced "faith" and trusted Sharon enough to let her help them.

Grade
B
As I said, this was a good episode. It did all the things that BSG does right and didn't really do anything wrong. Next Week: Ensign Ro Laren aka M.E. Juliana Cox aka "Here's your Big Salad lady" makes an appearance as the commander of the colonial ship Pegasus...and she's in charge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home