Saturday, August 27, 2005

Battlestar Galactica 2.7 HOME, Part 2 aka

"We are family. Starbuck, Apollo, Laura and Me"

I thought that was a really good episode. The feeling Adama had for Apollo, Starbuck, and Roslin was genuine. He truly wanted to put his family back together. I thought it was "realistic" that Roslin and Adama agreed to disagree. It didn't seem like a forced "we're all happy now" resolution on Kobol. I figured that Boomer knew that Zarek's boy was playing her. I did howver get nervous when she asked Helo to believe in her no matter what she did. I was thinking, "oh boy, she's about to do something".


Oh yeah, Baltar is crazy. I though I'd mention that in case it hasn't been said before! It was nice how Tricia Helfler flipped it and was rockin' the ponytail and sweats. I'm sure she was happy to not have to wear those dresses. It was quite amusing when she was sitting there naked. Gaius talking to her about her nakedness was pure comedy. But back to Baltar being a Cylon. Oh I didn't mention that? Well I think there's a chance that he's not crazy nor does he have a chip. The brain scan revealed no chip. So that leaves crazy right? Well, consider this, a cylon Six could in fact be communicating with him through the cylon mobile to mobile service.

He could be a sleeper like Sharon. He "unknowingly" accessed the defense network for the Cylons. He mysteriously survived the nuclear holocaust eventhough that blast looked like it should have taken him out. Just ponder that for a moment. We've seen 5 models of Cylons. When Gaeta is revealed to be a cylon that makes 6 and Baltar will make seven. Mark my words.

Grade
A-
It was a solid episode. It pretty much wraps up the loose ends from last season. Now we got Lucy Lawless as a reporter or maybe a Cylon? Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home