Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My 24 Thoughts 9:00am to 11:00am

1) Umm…how did the terrorist get the cop’s cell phone number? Or did I miss something?

2) “Understand this Bill. I don’t work for you.”

3) Ya know…I actually feel MYSELF getting dumber by watching President Logan. This guy is an idiot.

4) Curtis is on the scene. With Jack?!? Me thinks some terrorists’ heads will be snapped.

5) These terrorists mean business.

6) And so does Jack cause it looks like he’s going to blow these dudes up with their own vests.


7) “Why am I only hearing about this now?” I could swear that Logan said that exact same line last year. Maybe that can be his catchphrase. Jack has "We don't have enough time!" and Logan can have "Why am I only hearing about this now?"

8) Two hostages down. These guys are trying to beat Jack in the JBBCM. Terrorists:2 Jack: 1

9) Sam Gamgee comes in takin’ over Bill’s office.

10) Rudy saves the day! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

11) No! You don’t kill yourself! Only Jack Bauer can kill you! Unless you got a bomb strapped to your chest that is.

12) “Excuse me agent. I’m Jack Bauer” “I know who you are sir. Your name is in the dictionary next to ‘Gangsta’.” “Good can you please take Kim back to the command post? Thanks.”

JBBCM (Tonight’s episode) = 4 (I think)
JBBCM (Season to date) = 8

Grade
B
These two eps were okay. Too much waiting around. I guess that’s inevitable in a hostage episode. President Logan has “outdummy-ed” Bush and Mike Novak and Secret Service Agent Aaron Pierce must have the best job security. Those dudes are ALWAYS employed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home