Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm a Published Author!!!

I’m a published author! In Fall 2004, I wrote a paper about Movie Copyright Infringement on the Internet as my last official law school assignment. In Fall 2005, University of Virginia School of Law’s Sports and Entertainment Law Journal contacted me about publishing my paper. I suppose Apple’s introduction of the Video iPod and selling video content on the iTunes music store sparked the journal’s interest. The paper can be found on LEXIS or Westlaw using the citation below. Anyway, I’m officially a published author. That makes me feel good about 3 years in law school.

“Coming Soon to a P.C. Near You: The Past, Present, and Future of Movie Copyright Infringement on the Internet”, 5 Va. Sports & Ent. L.J. 97 (2005).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home