Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My '24' Review 8:00pm to 9:00pm 3-21-05

1. Umm…having the President land at the epicenter of today’s terrorist activity does not sound like a good idea. Why can’t the Air Force One land in a remote place and fly the Secretary of Defense to that location? Oh, I know why, then there wouldn’t be a way for the writers to create a feasible assassination attempt.

2. Okay, military boy is as soft as a Twinkie filling. He couldn’t take down home girl when she was distracted?

3. Edgar to Tony: “I’m tired of people talking to me like I don’t know what I’m doing. Especially people who don’t work here.”

4. Really, who didn’t see that the suitcase was a bomb?

5. Oh yeah, you knew this plan wasn’t going to work.

6. Poor Dina. I will miss your sexy, smoky voice. You shoulda pulled the trigger.

7. Grade: C+ This episode was kinda boring. No big revelations or action sequences. Plus all the plot points this week were predictable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home