Thursday, April 14, 2005

Good Times. Everytime you Make a Payment

There's this episode of Good Times where JJ goes to a bank for a loan. He can't get a loan because they say he hasn't had a loan before (therefore no credit). But he doesn't have any credit because he can't get a loan. It's that same catch 22 that I'm in now. Now I don't liken myself to the unsinkable Jimmie JJ Walker, but I'm still unemployed. Most of the jobs available and most of the jobs I've applied for required some kind of experience. Which I don't have cause I just graduated. Therefore, I can't get a job because I don't have any experience and I don't have any experience because I can't get a job. Over $100,000 of education and I still can't get a job. What's the world coming to? First the Fat Boys break up and now this. There's nothing to believe in anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home