Monday, February 14, 2005

I just want some REGULAR Tea

Okay, so I've a cold the last couple of days. It's really affecting my bar study. So this morning I go to Starbucks to get some hot tea hoping it will make me feel a little better.

Cashier: Good morning. May I help you?

Me: I want a large regular hot tea.

Him: Well, we have black tea, herbal tea, green tea.

Me: Man, I just want a regular tea. Umm...I'll take Black tea.

Him: What kind of Black tea?

Me: Umm "Awake".

Why do they have like 12 different kinds of tea in there? Who drinks that crap? I just want some regular-like-the-kind-yo-grandma-had-in-her-cabinet tea. No chai. No earl grey. No green. No herbal. Just regular tea. I could only imagine how difficult it is for someone to go there and get a "regular" cup of coffee.

Cashier: May I help you?

Customer: I'll have a regular coffee.

Cashier: Well we have cafe latte, cafe americano, cafe mocha, cafe fapacino, royal blend, holiday blend...

*Sheesh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home