Tuesday, January 25, 2005

My '24' Review 12:00pm to 1:00pm 1-24-05

12:00pm to 1:00pm

1. Okay…Jack Merked like 12 of the 16 terrorists. The Sec. of Defense took out two himself. And the Marines handled the other two. ALL in the span of 10 minutes.

2. I see Driscoll is recognizing who runs this! “Jack, I want you to be head of field ops until this crisis is averted.”

3. Just 5 hours before she was all up on Jack talking about you don’t work here I’m running this. Now after Jack singlehandedly saved the Secretary, she changes her tune.

4. Yo, Sec. of Defense son is sooo stupid. Just tell them everything you know! They almost killed your pops and your sister!

5. Aisha is shady. It wasn’t like we didn’t know that.

6. As soon as Berouz pulled the shovels out the car I was yelling, “You better crack Tariq in the back of the skull with that shovel. Not to my surprise he did. To my surprise, he kept hitting dude. Over and over and over again.” Is Berouz a Jack Bauer in training. Cold hearted.

7. Speaking of Jack. No one shoots dudes while they’re on the ground better than Jack Bauer. He’s shot so many guys while they were down over the past 4 seasons. He’s turned that into a science.

8. Probably the best this year. A-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home